Our writings and work appear in art and design journals, academic publications, practitioner guides, newsletters, and policy reports. Recent publications include:
- Ecovention Europe: Arts to Transform Ecologies (2017) by Sue Spaid, curator of Ecovention Europe exhibition;
- Soil Culture (2016) by Centre for Contemporary Art and the Natural World;
- Why Soil Matters: A European Perspective (2016) by the Greens/EFA at the European Parliament
- 'Curating the Convivial for Soil Culture at Create' (2015) in Geohumanities: Space, Place and the Humanities Vol 1: 2;
- 'Liberation and the Art of Embodiment' by Miche Fabre Lewin in Revisiting Feminist Approaches to Art Therapy(2014) (ed) Susan Hogan;
- 'Ritual' by Miche Fabre Lewin in Living Food: A Feast for Soil and Soul (2016) by Daphne Lambert.
As part of our documentation here is a selection of films and videos featuring our collaboration:
World Soil Day with the Centre for Future Thinking at Hawkwood, UK.
Soil Saturdays celebrating UN International Year of Soil in collaboration with Centre for Art and the Natural World (CCANW).
Young Shoots exhibition as part of CCANW Soil Culture residencies.
Song to Soil with Koffifi Theatre Company and the Bag Factory, Johannesburg.
Cooking, Culture and Conversations Miche's TEDx Soweto talk.